This is a delicious, beautiful and easy recipe that you can make in 30ish minutes.
1/4 cup of sugar
1 egg - beaten
1 cup of flour
1 t baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 peeled and finely sliced apple
2 t sugar
1/4 t cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 180 C fan forced.
2. Melt butter in sauce pan, remove from heat and add sugar and egg.
3.Add sifted flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Spread mixture in a greased cake tin.
5. Top with sliced apple by pressing into mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
6. Bake for twenty minutes.
7. Insert skewer in middle of cake. If it comes out clean then it is well cooked.
So what did you guys think for my first recipe? Comment below if you want more!🍰🎂
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Beth loves traveling, food🍕, art, creativity and fashion. Which is why I , Beth, started this blog to inspire me to do more of what I love. And hope you enjoy this just as much as I.